Ecce Mater Tua Vol. 3
- Pope Francis and the Coredemptive Role of Mary, the “Woman of Salvation”: What Does It Mean to Say the Mother of God is Co-Redemptrix? - Mark Miravalle, S.T.D. & Robert Fastiggi, Ph.D.
- Pope Francis, the Humility of Mary, and the role of “Co-Redemptrix” - Robert Fastiggi, Ph.D.
- Reflections on Mary: Understanding the Immaculate Conception and Mary's example for humanity as a Co-redeemer - Anne, A Lay Apostle.
- Our Undying Lady: The Case for Mary’s Preservation from Death - Andrew C. Mercer, Ph.D. Cand.
- Apologia Pro Dogma Sua: Ecclesial, Anthropological, and Contemporary Global Fruits from a Potential New Marian Dogma - Mark Miravalle, S.T.D.
- The Virgin Mary’s Intercessory Aversion of the Divine Wrath: Ante-Chalcedonian Foundations of Medieval Piety - Jack J. Lake
- Bérulle’s Marian Way to Jesus: The Christocentric Praxis of Cardinal Pierre de Bérulle’s Marian États Revealed Through the Lens of Self-Gift - Rick Perry, Ph.D. Cand.